Senior UX/UI designer with 10+year experience in digital design. Passionate and strategic creator of problem-solving designs using the latest technologies.
User Experience • Product Design • Digital Product Strategy • Mobile Prototyping • Web Prototyping • User Experience • Creative Direction • Graphic Design • Branding • Usability • User Research • Marketing • Collaborative Leader • Quality Standards • Expert Communicator
Adobe Creative Suite – Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects, Others
Prototyping Tools – Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, Principle, XD, UXpin, Other
Animation – After Effects, Adobe Animate, Cinema 4D, Principle
Senior UX/UI Designer / User Experience (UX) Director
2015 - Current
Efficiently oversee and coordinate design production from concept through completion. Collaborate with clients to establish vision, conceive designs, and complete deliverables within project deadlines and requirements. Build, motivate, mentor, and direct design / production teams; managing resources when strategizing client proposals. Enhance user experience while promoting brand awareness.
- Translate high-level concepts into usable requirements by leading all development phases including validating ideas, researching concepts, writing user stories, building prototypes, creating style guides, ensuring design consistency, and using UX best practices.
- Leader on several successful projects including creating event app platform, field service app, enterprise level application features, and learning platform.
- Introduced design sprints, guaranteeing that new projects are quickly defined, prototype, and validated.
DUPONT PIONEER (CONSULTING AT QCI)
UI / UX Front-End Developer / UX Lead
2014 - 2015
Accomplished creating designs used by product owners to advance business objectives and increase customer satisfaction. Created wireframes and user-interface components for web application development. Used wide range of graphic visualization tools when developing concepts, designs, and wireframes. Managed several teams always ensuring that high standards and use of best practices were met with a focus on high customer satisfaction. Minimized vendor dependency of UX.
- Selected to submit data visualization concept for design patent.
- Creating new wireframes, user-interface components and designs to further refine a critical, strategic, customer facing web applications.
- Led five scrum teams as UX specialist, adding UX debt stories, ensuring consistency concerns equalized with project priorities.
THE GREAT VOID MARKETING LAB
2007 - 2015
Delivered high-level of production design with careful attention to detail in several projects including new website development. Used best practices in creative phases using latest formats, concepts and typography. Key point-of-contact with clients, securing necessary information leading to projects delivered on time and within established budget.
- Created websites with use of several graphic design programs and programming languages.
- Updated already existing websites by adding new functionalities, and redesigning sites with more effective end user feel and usability.
AG LEADER TECHNOLOGY
Multimedia Specialist (Web Developer / Graphic Designer)
Served as web developer and graphic designer for large website refresh project. Collaborated with all key stakeholders to design the central communications tool for the organization. Conceptualized a modern, user-friendly product, implementing innovative concepts. Used latest Adobe Creative Suite software to create online and print graphics. Provided technical skills for editing of professional promotional videos.
Web Developer / Designer
Developed and maintained webpages for BirdDogJobs.com. Relied upon for expertise in solving technical and user issues. Corrected several issues outside area of responsibility, ensuring that best website product for company. Efforts led to large decrease in customer creation of career pages from two days to 8-10 minutes. Assisted with marketing initiatives through graphic design contributions for print advertising.
Education and Qualifications
UX Certification, Nielsen Norman Group Certified, UXC#1011517 (2015)
Associate of Applied Science, Computer Information Systems, Kaplan University (2007 – 2009)
Web Design Courses, Art Institute of Philadelphia (2008)
Graphic Design Courses, Des Moines Area Community College (DMACC) (2006 – 2007)